Best way for using your Apple TV? Radio!The new version (1.3.5) with the ability to synchronize playback station between devices and many other improvements now available!
Radio on TV is a simplistic internet radio player designed for Apple TV. Bundled together with iOS apps that make adding own radio station to sync with TV a breeze.
With purchase of Apple TV app you get iOS version free (and vice versa)!
- Contains constantly growing database of radio stations added by editors and users
- Possibility for adding own radio sources with complementary iOS applications
- iCloud sync with other devices
- Choose your favourite stations and sort them as you like
iOS (iPhone and iPad) version:Radio on TV is a simplistic internet radio player designed to work together with Apple TV application. But it works very well as a standalone program, too.
Bundled together with iOS apps that make adding own radio station to sync with your TV a breeze.
Add your own stations and share with others!
- Ability to add radio stations through links from TuneIn.com!
- Possibility for adding own radio sources
- Ability to add logo (symbol) of radio station.
- Share with others your favorite radio station
- Cloud sync with complementary Apple TV application and Your other devices
- Ability to sort suggested stations by Date Added or alphabetically.
- 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s (Plus), easy access to your favorite station.
- More features to come!
What's new in version 1.2.6Apple TV:
- Lock Sleeping while playing music via bluetooth.
- Other minor improvements in interface.
What's new in version 1.3iOS:
- NEW! Ability to add radio stations through links from TuneIn.com!
- Fixed an issue with freezing application while adding new radio stations.
- Better validation when adding links to streams.
- The newly added or modified radio stations will appear automatically.
- Information about the new stations using the badge to the icon.